Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Severe Cramps While Using Tampons?

I have other had bleak cramps during my period and I lately had a pap examination and pelvic exam done the end of September, and everything be normal. I use "regular" tampons and I enjoy a pretty heavy flow for the first couple days. Just wondering if anyone else experiences strong cramping while using tampons? I also own IBS which causes stomach cramping which get worse during my period. Sometimes the cramping is so fruitless I almost vomit. I am 24 years old and I don't give up your job them in any longer than 4 or 5 hrs. Thanks for the support! I used to get vomit inducing cramps whener I get my period as all right though it was not related to tampons. I never use pad I feel more comfortable near tampons and I use the "super" tampax ones. My period pains are almost gone ever since I go on the pill (and even now that I stopped it), they are definetly not making me puke any more! If you expect tampons are making the cramps worse i suggest you stop using them, I have friends who cannot use tampons for the first two days of their period because the pain make the area too sensitive. I would also suggest taking dull pain killers, it took me a while to find something strong adequate to work for me, nimmesulide helps me alot! But you should consult next to a doctor or pharmacist before taking anything.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment