Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Serious personal grill for WOMEN (multiple orgasms and long clitoris)?

can you have multiple orgasms? How long be you having sex until that time this happened? Is it true that women near longer clitoris' have more satisfying sex and easier multiple orgasms? You have profoundly of questions. I can hold mulitple orgasms, one right after another, it's not about the lenght of time or age or how long you've be having sex, it's roughly knowing what turns you on and doing it. I've had them by myself and next to my partner both vaginally and though manual stimulation.
As far as have a longer clitoris, sorry I can't answer that. I don't know what the average size is and every female is built different. I still muse it's about knowing what please you. Good luck.
To me, "orgasm" and "sex" really don't even belong contained by the same sentence. I've never have an orgasm with another being in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment