Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sanitary pad vs. tampons?

i have have my period for in the order of 2 years and i've used pads every time. they've worked fine for me, i've never be uncomfortable and its so nice not own to freak out every couple hours and change a tampon because of the risk of toxic shock syndrome
are nearby any real advantages to using tampons? should i consider switching? are within any other ladies out there who a moment ago prefer pads? There are some advantages to using tampons, and plentifully of women find it better to use them instead of pads. For example, if you're an alive person and do greatly of exercise, you might find a tampon more comfortable. However, there are some disadvantages as very well, like the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome. However, this is tremendously rare condition and will only crop up if you leave a tampon contained by for a long time.
If you want to, you can switch - I personally prefer both pad and tampons - I don't really see any difference between them.
I prefer pads because tampons newly freak me out. i know someone who died using tampons. That is why I just stick to pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment