Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Serious Birth Control Question?

I've been on birth control for give or take a few 5-6 months, consecutively.
Recently, I went four days between birth control pack (without any kind of protection, but I did NOT hold sex within that time span). However, I did give somebody a lift a pill on Wednesday night and have unprotected sex on Thursday night. Could I be pregnant? There is a possibility because it take about a week for the pills to work through your system continuously. One pill after a week may not work. You may want to jump to the pharmacy and pick up the Plan B pill because they are now available over the counter minus a prescription if you do not want an unplanned pregnancy.
yes, it is possible

  • Hosting a server
  • documents into
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment