Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sex cross-question for girls?

is it safe for a girl to be on birthcontrol and also use a condom, cuz ive other thought like y dont ppl freshly do that?
but idk my friend said it wasnt
so is it?
and how can u ask ur mom to get u birth control? yes it's ok, and it's prudent. copious women prefer the pregnancy protection of pills, but you also want STD protection from good competence, latex condoms. How to ask your mom? There's one I'm not sure about. My mom found mine when I be 27 and gave me a moralize about anyone a whore! (it was the simply time she was so unreasonable roughly speaking anything in my entire life span!! I was shocked! And I wasn't near anyone at the time, not seriously and not casually, and one and only taking them to control my periods...Oh, yeah, and I be only visit her, I live across the country!)
If you are afraid to approach you mom, check with the local clinic or Planned Parenthood, they should know how to help you out.
sure, you're increasing your safekeeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment