Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reduction surrounded by breast size and the pill?

I have be on the pill for about 3 years presently and during this time have notice a significant change surrounded by my breast size, and by a significant change, I imply that they have gotten considerably smaller. Generally, I hear that on average, it is usually the other mode around. Do you think that this is related surrounded by any way?
I enjoy not lost weight surrounded by the past 3 years, on average I fluctuate between 100-105...so I know it isnt that... Some pills motive you to retain less water- which could explain the boob shrinkage. Oestrogen all in all tends to engender you lay down fat on your bum/thighs. So you might find that those own got fatter, but you hold kept your diet in check to compensate for that, so your boobs hold shrunk a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment