Sunday, October 24, 2010

Red spots on leg after shaving?

I shave and i have be doing so for about 5 years, i hold quite foggy thick fuzz and shave 1ce a week.
Recently me and my twin sister have be noticing tiny little red dots on our legs not so much thighs but legs. They aren't ingrowing hair but they are red - not where the folicles are any just by chance everyhwhere! You can't see them unless you look closly but i always know they're near and it makes me self concious!
What dya devise it is?
Thanks They are called cut-throat burn hunny, nothing to verbs about. We adjectives get it. Try shaving next to more cream next time... and put lotion on afterwards. Just pass iit 2 or 3 days to heal- Neosporin will help treat them faster. Hope I helped!
Razer burn. Happens to the best of us, lol. Not really any style to get rid of it aside from I don`t know ointment or lotion for irritated skin. I've have it quite a few times, and I in recent times waited and it be gone in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment