Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scared to receive interval?

i keep a wad in my locker within my bookbag becuz i cant carry my bookbag around to classes
should i hang on to it in my pocket?
im surrounded by high skool, freshman 9th order, 13 (started skool early)
i dont always want to own a pad surrounded by my undies becuz i never know when im gonna get it.
are in that any signs before that i will grasp my period?
do period feel similar to..ur peeing?
what if i just hold my period contained by class. is it gonna bleed thru my pants?!! Don't stress nearly it. There really is no way to know exactly when your spell is coming. Just keep the wipe in your locker and relax. Also, no your term doesn't feel resembling your period. You'll more than predictable just get the impression wet if anything. Honestly, relax and if it make you feel better hang on to a spare pair of panties and pant in your locker contained by case you do overflow.
you can usually feel that when you step your vagina is like slippery but yeah i merely started in April and it take awhile to get used to it

No comments:

Post a Comment