Sunday, October 24, 2010

Recovery from Tubal Ligation?

Obviously everyone's experience is different...I'm curious about different results. How be your recovery? How be the pain? Did you own any complications or unforseen problems? Was there anything you preference you had prearranged beforehand? a co-worker had it on friday, rested up on the weekend and come back to work on monday. she have very little discomfort. she one and only need motrin nought serious.
I had my tubal ligation at like time that I gave birth to my youngest daughter and since that involved an emergency c-section I have no problems recovering from the procedure. I have never particular any one to have the procedure separate from the birth procedure. No one that I know and I know a few who hold had the procedure, have any serious problems with salvage.

No comments:

Post a Comment