Thursday, October 21, 2010

Really messed up term?

I only achieve my period similar to every two or three months, and when i do, its that brown blood (i know its old blood) for possibly a day and next for two days its SO heavy, I hold to change close to every 1 or 2 hours but that only happen during the day later it seems to bring better. I dont really get cramps freshly this pain surrounded by my stomach/lower back almost close to im constipated or something. Then most of the time the period newly like stops. I dont know why but i'm really shy almost talking to folks about it and i'm not so sure why... im 15 if it matter Have you been to a gynecologist even so for an exam? If you've just started your term in the closing year or so, it could be normal. But if you've be having period for at least 2 years, you should see a gynecologist to kind sure everything is ok.
go to your doc..

No comments:

Post a Comment