Sunday, October 24, 2010

Red and brown bleeding within between period?

iam hoping there are some woman out in that that can relate to this question. iam a 47 year mature female. latly i hold been have trouble with my period. about 6 months ago . i notice that i was getting my period about 2 times a month. consequently it would be normal to chunky to light. okay now im have my regurlar period . when my term is over i will go around 5 days not bleeding at all. but after all the method through to my next interval i spot brown blood . through the next month. im not so worried roughly the extra periods. it the brown bleeding i hold constantly throught o my next interval. i dont need a wipe. its every time i wipe . well u know what i denote . any way . anyone out within know what im dealing with? please oblige. all answers are appreciated. . thank you. I agree next to the pre-menopausal statement. The brown blood is old blood. You are have old blood coming out...usually it's because it's a small amount, and take a while to come out. If you are having this every month, for a few weeks straight I articulate it's time to see your Gyn. There could be a few reasons for it. one is hormones, but it could be any number of things. Go pop in your Gyn and let them numeral things out and get your situation straightened out. Good luck!
I haven't experience this, but I do know that your menstrual cycle can be irregular at the start of menopause. Maybe this is true in your defence?

No comments:

Post a Comment