Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sending out a prayer request...?

I am sending out a prayer request for a job. sounds shallow but it's not. I requirement to find a job that will allow me to work from home and look after my relatives at the same time. That's it that's adjectives. I ask for a prayer like the follows...Please give support to this mother find a job that allows her to settle up her bills and still be the mom her family wants her to be. Thanks for you positive energy. NO! That does NOT nouns shallow to me.I believe that your family is the most historic job contained by life. Yours is a GREAT prayer request and I will be honored to pray for you...
Dear Heavenly Father,
I bring one of your children since you today. She is asking for a job at home so that she can also be the mother that you want her to be and hold care of her nearest and dearest. You know her heart and what is best for her. If this is your will, I ask that you will make this possible for her as she have requested. I thank you so much for your lovingkindness and mercy for your children. I pray this in Jesus' designation..AMEN!

+ On-call Prayer Warrior +
i'm sending one your way. i hope it works out for you.. i'm a mom wish the same article so it's not stupid at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment