Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Serious grill ladies? i necessitate tangible answers from authentic women you know what they are chitchat nearly?

i've had previous history of chlamydia i've be treated and i went be to be rechecked to see if i be fine the doctor said i was moral nothing be wrong with me this happen in october/november of 2007. my query ladies is if i want to get pregnant will any complications transpire while im delivering is it possible that i would hold a healthy child and a safe transfer. theres not a possible chance that the babe-in-arms would be infected with anything right. i obtain a womans exam annually and they never find anything wrong with me until that one time they found out and i found out as okay that i had an STD. im fine presently every time im sexually active i use a condom. will my child be okay if i do decide to own one. im counting on real answers and genuine answers only no little girls who requirements to lay a smart comment on me im a grown *** woman and i dont have time for little girl games. if you cant answer my sound out with grown since then dont answer it at adjectives. thanks!! I also have chlamydia once when i was younger and since I hold had 3 kids and adjectives are perfectly fine.You don't hold to be concerned as long as you've been treated for it. Even if you are pregnant when you carry as long as you get regular check ups and it is caught at once your baby will still be fine as be the case next to me so take it from someone who have really experienced it first hand it'll be fine of late keep getting those regular exams.
You should own a safe pregnancy and labour. Your doctor will talk to you surrounded by depth about it when your pregnancy is confirmed. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment