Thursday, October 21, 2010

Really have need of back?

I know I just asked this ? but I want more answers and I'm just worried. Hey, I be just concerned just about a way I could spawn my period start? I give birth to my daughter in June '07. Two mths after have her I had period. I haven't had one since. I be wanting to know if I can get it to start somehow. I be diagnosed with PCOS within '05 and I know that can contribute to my amenorrhea. Please don't say to see a doctor because I hold no insurance and no money right now to know how to pay for it. I am looking for option that I can find to do without have to see a doctor. Please read my question thoroughly and don't right to be heard to see a doc...that's not an option. Thank you Any relieve you can provide for me will be greatly appreciated
Honestly, I don't want to get on birth control, I am NOT currently trying to concieve but I am allergic to the pill hence the explanation I stopped taking it two yrs ago. Are there any other option?
Not breastfeeding although I did for the1st 2mths that was 4mths ago in a minute Look in the phone book for Planned Parenthood. They don't charge much and you would at lowest possible get a incredibly low cost exam by a medical professional. You may not want birth control but you would maybe be capable of get some lead to free or low cost care.

No comments:

Post a Comment