Thursday, October 21, 2010

Really discouraging cramps and nausea during term?

im 14 and have be getting really bad unacceptable pains during my period for nearly a year immediately. It normally happen for about an hour within the middle of my period. But an hour is too much! I can't move because the cramps are so severe, I surface extremely hot which causes me to discern sick. I nearly been sick so heaps times but managed to hold myself subsidise while i'm at school, it seem to be getting worse and worse as I get elder and I don't think i'll be capable of control my sickness much longer and will end up self sick in class. (we enjoy a rule at our school that we cant walk toilet during lesson unless we have a 'bladder problem' Ive asked to dance to the toilets because i felt particularly ill in the past and they said no) I've heard that i can be in motion to my doctor and get a mild birth control pill to try contain my pains but my mum said no. She said she have to deal beside it when she was babyish and she still does, and so do I. (continued below) take the max dosage of ibuprofen or aleve the afternoon you know you start your period and help yourself to them at the recommended intervals all daytime. take a put your foot to get your heart rate up slightly, because the endorphins will give a hand. when you get home, hold a hot bath and newly relax.
ugh i feel your distress. i stayed home from school becuase i feel awful and had grisly pain! after at like 12 i saw blood and know the culprit-my period :( i simply got it too :( i despise being a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment