Thursday, October 21, 2010

REALLY desperate time of year cramps and vomiting?! How to clutch carefulness of this problem?

Last night, my cousin have her period. She said it hurts really doomed to failure that it feels close to there be a stick inside her vaginal connected to her stomach. Her mom gave her Advil but she vomited. It hurt so unpromising she cried. Right now she is awareness better, although I had to embezzle care of her. I'm afraid if I give her something wrong to eat, she would be aware of the bad cramping again.
What food are biddable for her? And what other things should she do right now? I would a short time ago have her devour things like toast and enjoy her drink plenty of water. Maybe even a nice melt bath will aid relive her pain and take home her feel alittle better. It other helps me. If she took the advil and have nothing surrounded by her stomach it could have upset her stomach. Some ancestors have to own food with ther medication so it dosnt aggervate the stomach.
i went to my mom for that once she give me this medicine call midol and you take two if it hurtss reallyyyyy desperate but one if it just kinda hurts after like rest or purloin a nap and after after a while its gone! its lie illusion! so you can go to the store and get hold of midol. it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment