Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Serious vaginal problem?

I have have this problem for a year now. I own been to plentiful doctors and none of them have be able to assist me here! 4 doctors in the ultimate couple of weeks. Alrite well, its massively itchy for me in the vulva and vaginal nouns. Severly itchy. But this itchyness comes and goes roughly speaking 10 times a day. There is just ever a rash! This is why the doctors don't know what to do. But lately yesterday it has become extremely dry and ruff down in that. Like it looks like the skin is crumbling (white)...THere is white lines here and there on the labia and vulva. Also nearby is yellow discharge...I am not sexually busy.Can anyone help out!? sounds close to your over washing it
try yogurt, and maintain trying drs there may be one out within who can help you poor piece

  • attach my address book
  • dating to find
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment