Thursday, October 21, 2010

Real answers are?

the ones needed in here...Question: I want to be on birth control but I don't know what is better, the pill or inyection? I suffer from migraines that usually come when I'm going to take my period or if the sun's too hot or things similar to that. I want to be on birth control but I really don't want it to affect my headaches. What do you recomed? I would try the pill to start. The different pills can inflict different reactions for your headache. I'd go beside that because you can change every month if the headache get worse. The injection can't be stopped until after 3 months. If they put together the headaches worse, do you want to enjoy to suffer for 3 months? I'd discuss it with your doc. You should share them about the headache and ask for one that will either serve, or just not generate them worse. They might try you on one of the "lo" ones.
Well you gain a lot of consignment with the injection. I use the pill call lo ovral... for the past 3 years.

  • dated the girl twice
  • how tolivewithanalcoholic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment