Sunday, October 24, 2010

Remedy for menstrual cramps?

Foods?
Movements/exercises?
...anything?
My periods havent hurt this desperate in a long time, I swear It feel like a broken cup filled balloon contained by my uterus! lol owwch me too.
advil works about partially the time...otherwise its torture.
bananas are supposed to help, i other find drinking hot liquids help a lot. also alternating lying on my stomach and rear legs, and putting a small pillow under my wager on. in one yoga book i come across it said to put your butt up against the wall and legs up, like an "L" shape to the wall to relieve the stress on your mid paragraph. haven't tried that one yet, notify me how it works if you do! also if you do some sit ups or ab workouts and then stop its dull pain free for a couple minutes, but then it comes wager on :[
whyyyy?
good luck hon
800 mg of motrin as soon as u have a feeling them start. the pill helps 2 but motrin is a god transport!

1 comment:

  1. International Patent Filing Services, patent in US are of high quality. We undertake patent draft, patent search, patent filing and patent prosecution.

    PCT filing |
    International Patent filing |
    Legal Process Outsourcing |
    Patent agent |

    ReplyDelete