Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sex have a feeling obedient?

well i'm not a virgin but sex hasnt be feeling well brought-up for me. and with my boyfriend who's a virgin (im 15 he's 16 btw).
and i simply dont think that have sex with him the first time will have a feeling very polite..but im really comfortable around him and he really knows how to turn me on ;)...and i'm not deeply vocal..close to its embarrasing for me to be...i dont know why.anyone have any direction they can give me? Hello! The first times, sex really doesn't surprise you. You expect it to be, you know, close to in the movies, but for us is much harder than for men. Since you and your bf grain soo comfortable with respectively other, take profit of that to get to know your body so you can recount him to do what you know you will like. May be you would also want to experience it by yourself. You can achieve to know what you like by yourself and later use it with him. That will assist!
You will enjoy it profusely! but first you have to find what you resembling!
I hope I helped you!
PS: be risk-free!
you're both too young to hold sex

No comments:

Post a Comment