Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sex in need condoms? do you verbs?

I am currently sleeping with 2 girls. I do not use a condom next to either because they wont tolerate me and say thats why they are taking the pill. (they are both STD free, they hold both been checked by a doctor so dont start discussion about STD risks). They both utter they do not want children and say they would abort if they ever get pregnant. But i still worry that one will bring pregnant. Am i silly for thinking like this? Dear Steve, hope I don't offened you but your a "STUPID ***" and the simply brains you have are located surrounded by the head of your pecker. Hope this is the answer you be hoping for and if it was pick it as your best answer so I can obtain the extra points. Your life long buddy, Bob...
If these girls really cry off to let you wear a condom, they're idiots. No pill is 100% important, there's always a luck.
And if you actually agree to sleep beside multiple partners minus protection, STDs or not by principle it's just gross.
Nope, but they can still bring back preg when taking the pill. I suggest you get urself checked too.

No comments:

Post a Comment