Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scared to walk to doctor...?

Not because im scared of the doctor, but because Im upset of what he/she will find. im scared of finding the right doctor, and im upset about how much its going to cost me. I really involve to go. I havent have my period surrounded by 4 months and im not pregnant. i made it to a general Physician, she did a blood trial and a thyroid test, said everything come back common and negative and it seem like she didnt want to aid me any more than that. even though i have a big roll of symptoms and problems. Im affraid the next doc. i see wont thinking about my problems (seems approaching all that ive see in previous didnt) does anyone have any words of encouragment? You should try another doctor if you weren't comfortable beside the first one. Make a list of adjectives your concerns and symptoms so you will be prepared to talk to the doctor. I have a similar experience as yours. I went 6 months in need a period and be NOT pregnant. I had a ton of test and started to worry that I have cancer or something. Finally, I found a doctor that listened to adjectives my worries and ordered more tests. She finally figure out that I had an extraordinarily high even of a certain hormone due to a mass on my pituitary gland. It wasn't cancerous and didn't inevitability surgery. I took some meds and the mass went away. Doctors are in that to help you. If it take going to 20 before you find one that will give a hand, do it!! Don't be scared. I'm sure it's nil!!
Your county health department would be a fitting option for you. It's confidential and free for most race.

No comments:

Post a Comment