Thursday, October 21, 2010

Really not notion dutiful please oblige?

ok well im not outlook to good laterly and im not really sure why for former times couple of weeks. Well these are the problems (im very immensely pale and white, i own no energy, i dont win hungry and can go a while short eating, i grasp depressed easy, my skin is incredibly ruff, i feel down like mad, im weak and cant really run or exercise, i hold not been for a while and i look greatly sick. I feel similar to my health is crashing down. I really not close to this because it is bad for my vigour and for my family not knowing why i be aware of this way. I may be anemic but unsure. I know i should run to the doctor but jst need simple answers from ethnic group who might be able to relief me out, some things to help myself. It sounds kinda close to anemia, but you would need to capture tested to make sure. I am anemic, and when my iron level drop I can tell because (this sounds so weird) I can draw on myself near my gold ring. It litterally leaves a greenish blackish splotch where I draw, almost as if I have used a pencil or a pen. Thats not a test though, thats basically my experience. I have also be told that if you get a chalice of water and prick your pinger to put a drop of blood within it that if the blood remains somewhat uniform and slowly drops to the bottom of the cup then your iron is okay, but if the blood dissapates almost as soon as it hits the hose that your iron levels are low. Again I am not sure of this and contained by no way should any of these things be used to replace a professionals opinion or medical test on your blood and such. Go and see the doctor, that is the individual way to numeral out whats going on and to get on the route to feeling better. Good Luck!
move about to the docters

  • how to break up with someone you love
  • mobile web 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment