Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sex After Hysterectomy Adults Only?

Ok, I deleted the sound out I asked I am going to ask it the correct way this time.

My cross-examine is do you have a problem have sex after a hysterectomy ?
I had a complete hysterectomy on 04' at age 30, it be supposed to help next to pain from PCOS and other things ?
My problem is the sensations to have sex are here but once my husband gets surrounded by the"Pleasure" feelings aren't here . My husband tells me not to verbs about it but I do.
I want to enjoy sex that isn't the question but when we seize there nil.
Also do you still get discharge and yes I do see my dr . I still enjoy to wear thin pad, it's clear but sometimes I get a street lamp brownish discharge it only go on pad and not on wipping.
Around the time I should hold my period I have a feeling like I am but I am not. I have a hysterectomy 10 years ago and if I had certain then what I know presently I would not have have the hysterectomy. Be careful of bandaid treatments not solving your problems. Hormone disparity was most probable your problem then and still is immediately. If you want to help yourself, edify yourself.
I think explicitly natural. The pleasure mostly is mostly surrounded by your head. I cant really enlighten you HOW to do it you need to find that contained by your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment