Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rough sex during sleep?

I'm not sure what to think around the sex I had later night.
After not have sex for 2 years, I finally had sex concluding night.
I be sleeping and he did it sideways with my rear legs turned to him.
The only problem is-- I wasn't sure he know I was partially awake and he was so forceful that I bled a short time.
I'm used to sex being more participatory near maybe have me on top (the only position where on earth I can orgasm).
Please help me numeral out what to make out of this. I consistency a little disturbed. If it be rough, I am assuming he figured you be awake. It doesnt sound close to he was trying to sneak one surrounded by.
Why did you not have sex for 2 years and next the first time it's while you were sleeping?
I plan a husband and wife sure, the husband might hit it a bunch of times while she's sleeping and she not care at adjectives. But the first time you have sex near someone? or the first time in two years? while you're asleep? that seem kinda odd

No comments:

Post a Comment