Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Seriously Irregular Period..?

My period started at the usual time but at first it be like super cumbersome for 3 days then it kindof go super light and very soon its almost stopped but it shouldnt stop untill end of tomorrow. I am 14 years outdated i have have my period for roughly speaking 18 months and YES i am a virgin. Well, since you havent had your interval for 2 1/2 years, its going to be very irregular, so dont verbs, relax. Its okay.Theres nothing to verbs about, its going to crop up trust me. And for even some people (ahm,,me)they will own theyre period IRREGULAR until menopause because some ppls cycles are messed up. sux right?
When I be 14 my periods be so heavy and irregular I use to basically pass the hell out (literally). I suggest that you do business with it for for a while bit, and when you get somewhat older, budge on the pill, that way your period are lighter, shorter, and regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment