Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Serious answers ONLY!?

I'm 13, 5''4, and I weigh 108. I wear a 34A, and all of my aunts including my mom are resembling a C...do you think I will turn out resembling them?
If it helps, I started growing at 11. You won't finish growing for a while all the same though growth slows down after puberty it doesn't stop until your late teens or precipitate 20's.
You were right to look at your mother and your aunts for an perception of your final adult integer. Don't just shift by your mother's family but look at any of your father's sisters too. You get your genes from both sides of the family.
You will probably still capture a little taller but not by much, I don't reason your figure have come anywhere close to filling out to your fully developed shape.
It's a big possibility. Don't worry going on for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment