Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Serious vigour issue, girls/women solitary...?

the last i get a period be 12/06, it is now 1/08, and still no time. i went to the doctor in the order of this and she told me it was because of stress and consignment loss. last year i have a 17 pound HEALTHY weight loss, but be under profoundly of stress due to a major crisis. I am trying to work on my stress, and she told me I wasn't intake enough, and ample of the right foods". so, recently i've started to munch through a balanced diet, next to the right amount of dairy, fat, protein, starch/carbs, fruits, and veggies. how long should i supply it to until i get my own term again? last month, she have given me a pill to give me a falsification period, but it wasn't automatic. i'm 16. and when i first got my length, i was never regular anyways. Weight loss messes up your cycle. Keep on waiting and don't run another pill. Those are proven to cause even more uproar in your ovaries.
Good luck. Your period will be irregular for some time, you're still young.
Your body's still trying to adjust. It will be irregular for a few years and consequently it will come to a regualr cycle. Im 17 and same thing. Dont verbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment