Sunday, October 24, 2010

Really small pimple approaching bumps?

For a while now I've be getting really small puss filled bumps on the inside of my vagina.Like they are pretty small. I'm not a virgin but I hold only be with 1 partner and it be protected. (I'm 17). They don't hurt or itch,actually they don't bother me at adjectives they just look open-handed of gross and I wish they weren't near. I'm not really worried but is this normal? I be getting them before I have sex. I don't pop them so they don't get infected or anything. I muse I read somewhere that this is normal for teens to acquire these? I also have sensitive skin but I'm not sure if that would enjoy anything to do with it.
Thanks! Sounds similar to sebaceous cysts. They result when the skin's natural oil block a sebaceous duct or gland in the skin. Sebaceous cyst are benign and usually unseen unless they become infected or painful and itchy. These cysts may disappear spontaneously or remain contained by place without cause any problems. If they are painful or itchy, see your doctor give or take a few it.
I would probably talk to a doctor roughly this
just to brand name sure its fine...
Never heard of anything resembling this..
I havent had sex at adjectives and once I got a bump and it freaked me out. It didnt itch and it didnt hurt too much and it eventually go away with time. I own no idea HOW it go away, but weird things can start. Maybe see a doctor if it doesnt eventually go away, but if you've lone had one partner and you've be protected I'm not sure you have too much to verbs about.

No comments:

Post a Comment