Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sex affliction or something else?

I have be married for less than a month. We wait until we were married to enjoy sex. I'm wondering if it's normal to own almost constant stomach/vaginal pain very soon. We don't have sex day by day, it's more like once every few days or so. It's not nearly as tender during as it was surrounded by the beginning. I'm also paranoid more or less getting pregnant. I am on birth control and have be on the pill for a few months now. Is here anything I need to verbs about, or does adjectives this sound majority? I'm afraid the "cramping" feeling that I am have is implantation pain or something. The twinge goes up almost to my belly button too. If you're on the pill, and use it consistently (ie, exactly as you're supposed to) after the chances of pregnancy are particularly low (though not completely out of the question). However, implantation, etc is usually not attributable to lower abdominal pain.
If this have been going on for some time, at hand may be some other explanation, such as an ovarian cyst, a pelvic infection, etc. The only road to know for sure however is to see your doctor and get a thorough nouns, which may include a ultrasound or CT scan of your abdomen to find out what's going on.
One entry for sure: If YOU think there's something curious, chances are you are right. DO be proactive almost your health, and don't newly shrug it off. Pain is the body's track of telling you something's merely not right.
This sounds like an ovarian cyst or something along those lines. Your twinge doesn't sound ordinary at all...I'd phone the ob/gyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment