Sunday, October 24, 2010

Really significant question going on for birth control!?

I was on birth control for 3 months for medical reason. In the first month it made my boobs go a intact size up (32D to a 32/34DD) It has be 2 months and I've decided to start birth control again. So will my boobs gain bigger again!?!? I really don't want that cause' they are getting too heavy =( ... Is in that anything I can do to make sure they don't receive bigger this time? Same thing happen to me. Went from a 32A to a 34C! Then I changed pills and I have maintain my size, they wont keep gettng bigger and bigger. But if you are worried I would check next to the doctor.
Maybe you should try a different type of pill. I haven't had that increase on Yaz, but everyone responds to different pills differently. This would be something to discuss next to your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment