Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Severe spell cramps nil is working for me relief!?

my cramps are feeling rather weird after usual. i keep have these stabbing pains and at one point a severe cramp happened where on earth it felt close to my muscles were spasming and pressure. nil is helping . asprin, heat, nil and im stuck here at work in extreme twinge... my manager made me tea and said it might relieve but its not. my whole body ache. they go away for similar to 30 min but keep coming rear legs... im all shaky and nausous... this is frightful as I cant go home.. backing! try Ibuprofen (Motrin) And if you regularly have cramps set off the day beforehand you get your term. This is a wonder drug for craps. It was not available surrounded by the '60's, and my cramps were do discouraging they would make me miss classes.. consequently came Motrin...
You're not have a miscarriage are you? If not it kinda sounds like endomitriosis...you might want to see you OB!

No comments:

Post a Comment