Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Second month of birth control?

i am on my second month of birth control. i am sexually active and also 17 years ripened. my boyfriend and i lost our virginity to eachother so aids isnt an issue. i was suppose to find my period today, but i didnt. i dont even grain like im going to anytime soon. we use a condom everytime, except if we are a moment ago messing around. when we just mess around, he freshly kinda puts it in and take it out (sorry to be graphic) ive herd that sometimes u dont even bring your period on the pill. im pretty worried more or less it. im probably completely over reacting but i want to know what you construe. How late be you on taking your pill? I'm pretty sure that a window of a few hours is all right. Since the hormones in the pill are rapt in the intestines, it not resembling they are going to get near at the same time everyday, but taking the pills as close to equal time everyday is best. The first month I took birth control I was taking it in a window of 2 and a partly hours. But most of the time it was inwardly an hour of taking the previos days pill.Since you are on the pill and using a condom )albeit most of the time) you probably are overreacting. But that's normal, and populace can get terribly nervous when it comes to pregnancy. Just bring in sure you dont forget a pill because that increses the chance of pregnancy by something like 15%.
A lot of people dont experience the syptoms you may consistency before getting your time. On my first month of birth control I was worried because this happend to me also. It will come within a day or two. But if it doesnt, you should name a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment