Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sagging Skin over My Belly Button?

Please no Stupid Comments I really need some direction! I have lost 55 pounds and presently the skin above my belly button sags over it and causes my belly button to take infected on a regular basis. I guess because it doesn't find enough airflow otherwise I'm not sure. It get red and Irratated and has an odour to it as all right. If this wasn't a problem I wouldn't even be asking about Tummy Tucks but I be wondering if Anyone knows if this is a Medical point to look into getting a Tummy Tuck. I do have Insurance but I know that OHIP (I Live within Ontario Canada) does not cover Tummy tucks because it's considered cosmetic. Like I said I didn't have the Belly button problem I wouldn't be asking but I have need of to do something! Thanks in mortgage and again please keep the stupid Comments to yourself! Yes, this flop because of the problems its creating could be a reason for coverage. These symptoms indicate an infection could be going on. Your doctor would requirement to write a letter or something similar to prove medical necessity for the insurance to cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment