Sunday, October 24, 2010

SCARED!! I have an idea that I'm pregnant?

My boyfriend and I have sex and It's not profoundly either but on December we did it and since later I havn't had my extent yet. Then lately I developed this peeing problem and it keeps me up adjectives night. I rouse up 5 times a night to pee!! I go to the doctors and she took a urine sample (I won't gain results until Friday and I took a home pregnancy test and it be negative!) I'm gonna filch it again in 6 days to be sure but.. I'm startled. And I am suppose to get my extent this week. Am I just mortal paraniod? Anytime you have unprotected sex you should be worried. You are going to just hold to wait it out. Nothing is going to produce you feel better until you find out for sure.
It's possible, and if you have unprotected sex it's quite possible. Even if you did use protection, there's other a chance.
However, your symptoms could be due to other cause as well, so nothing's for persuaded. You'll just enjoy to wait for the examination results to know for sure, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment