Sunday, October 24, 2010

Restarting birth control after pregnancy?

i was on tri-cyclen formerly i got pregnant. i stopped taking them contained by june 2006 to get pregnant and i haven't taken them since. i just now started my period december 29th (which be a saturday) and i started my pill pack on december 30th (sunday).
now, i'm within my 'placebo' week and i haven't gotten my period all the same! i can't remember if it starts right on the first placebo sunday or throughout the placebo week.
what if i don't start my period at adjectives this week?? should i still start my next pill pack this sunday? you time of year can start anytime that placebo week, if it doesnt start then i would cart a test if its neg. afterwards take the subsequent pill but my period used to start the third or 4th afternoon of the placebos
My period usually starts on the 4th or 5th placebo pill..If you don't seize it take a pregnancy experiment if its negative I'd step ahead and start a new pack..It may steal a couple months for your cycle to get subsidise to normal..

No comments:

Post a Comment